Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another beautiful Sunday.

Life really is a beauty isn't it? My end term papers start this coming friday and then it'll be 2 more papers till I un-officially am a graduate. Diploma graduate... Thinking back on all the school terms that I have been through, I realised that I haven't tried hard enough. Else I would have graduated 1 year ago, if not for my sense of irresponsibility at that time. Partying hard, playing hard, and just not understanding the importance of education. But my wake up call really did shook me up HARD. (I got kicked out and had to appeal back to school.) Thankfully, I could resume where I left off, repeating those that I did not manage to pass. So please, DO STUDY HARD and treasure the education you have. Sometimes it's not easy to get a second chance. I'm not counting on that, so I really have this last hurdle to leap over with all the strength I have. I can do it. I will.

Anyways, it's a Sunday, and the second day of work for my beautiful girlfriend. She was posted to Ngee Ann City yesterday and it's Marina Square for her today. I'll leave home at around 845pm later to pick her up from work. Hope I won't be too early like yesterday though haha. As they say, better to be early than to be late. Especially when it comes to my lovely, sweet, sexy, ang moh girlfriend. ;)

Speaking of which, Valentine's Day is just around the corner... I really am at wits' end thinking about what to get her. Flowers? Perfume? Hrmm... so many choices, only 1 chance.

I know this is going to be out of context, but I really hope to start practicing again for turntabling after my exams. Buying more records, mixing more, scratching more, making beats. My standard is just plain rock-bottom. It's time I did something about it, and also start arranging for tennis at either Simei or play in school. Heh... At least I am good at that... I suppose. And head to the gym more often to get myself ready for enlistment. Oh and I better call CMPB on Monday since I've no idea which PES status am I. I was in PES D because they thought my blood had some G6PD deficiency, but now that after the blood test all's clear, I've no idea what the hell PES status I am. So.... better call them real soon. Hope I don't need to go all the way to Lower Delta just for a silly test.

And... that's that for now. It's time to start mugging again. Final hurdle, one chance, I will succeed.

Best regards,
Ji